Returns and Refunds
We are committed to creating/supplying high quality products for all paddlers. Here's what you can do if you need a return or refund a product:
Returns and Exchange procedures
Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to exchange or refund a product provided it is in a fully resalable condition.
If we find that the product has not been returned to us in a fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange on the item.
Goods should be returned to the place of purchase, the stockist or online:
Australian Domestic Returns
Domestic customers wishing to return a product should visit this page for easy seamless returns through AusPost. Simply follow the instructions and drop your purchase at any LPO or any participating retail outlet.
For exchanges or replacements of your purchase, please email email@example.com,au once you have submitted your parcel to AusPost to let us know what you'd like to swap for.
International Returns by Post
1. If you purchased your item from www.sydneyharboursurfclub.com.au, you must return your item within 14 days of receiving of your order.
2. The goods must not have been used, washed, or damaged in any way.
3. You must contact our Merchandising Manager firstname.lastname@example.org and obtain a return authorisation form to attach to your original invoice to ship back to us.
Should there be a fault in the quality of workmanship or fabrication of your product, Sydney Harbour Surf Club will replace the faulty item at our cost.
1. Please contact our Merchandising Manager email@example.com to obtain a return authorisation form and instructions on how to return the garment for assessment and replacement.
2. Once a return authorisation form is acquired, please ship the garment, including the corresponding email to the location directed by our customer service team.